music and stuff

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2005
      Some notes on music for those singing this year at Pennsic.
      I realize that some people might actually be confused as to what
      part they are singing. For Sopranos, you are on Soprano part on all
      pieces with the exception of the Ave maria, there is it split into I
      or II. A few volunteers from the ladies are on the top tenor part.
      Only if you volunteered to sing tenor, did I put you on. If we get an
      abundance of men then you can revert back to your voice part.
      All I can say is.....NOW I KNOW WHY they snipped em back in the day
      to keep the boys voices high....there were SO NOT ENOUGH men to go
      around.
      sorry guys

      Tommorrow I will post a list in the files section of the voices and
      assigned parts.

      Yes, all music went out, if I got your mailing address, then yup it
      went out. I sent out music to anyone who sent a check or gave me
      their address. I have sent out 37 copies of music. I printed 45. I
      will have the few extra with me at war.

      Again, I can be found in X05 next to the Coopers trailer, behind the
      solar showers in House DeLondres.

      Safe travels!!

      Erlandr
    • ladysiobhan@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2005
        Hi Erlan,

        Could I have the address for Cheryl Brasch?  I can send her the music - I didn't get the bag until Saturday afternoon (due to problems with our tent and with arriving on time) and then went Directly To Court (no passing Go).

        The event did not list times or places for classes, so we didn't have a central meeting place.  I gave music to Master Evan Collaureo, who said he was going to be singing in choir (bass).

        I am really sorry.. I'll be happy to send the music myself.

        Siobhan
        --
        Iron Bog - The Shire, The State of Mind

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2005
          ::facepalm::

          My apologies.  That was supposed to go directly to Erlan without passing Go. ;)

          -S.

          --
          Iron Bog - The Shire, The State of Mind

        • maria daggett
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2005
            no problem!

            I got it anyway.........and by the way.....Cheryl - if
            you could pass on your mailing addy to Siobhan, she's
            got your music!!

            erlan

            http://mail.yahoo.com