RE: [KWChoir] need address for some

  • Maria Foss
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2005
      Would love one packet of music... daughter and I can share.  Will send out check once dust has settled in checking account (long story!).  Hopefully that will be in the next few days.  Its $8.00, right?

      Thanks for your patience.

      Marea
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2005
        I wont be able to make KWC this year (will be busy moving to a new Kingdom),
        but I am a humongous fan of Josquin and would be interested in puchasing a
        copy of the music anyway. How much does it cost and where can I send a
        check?

        Keelin Mirymuth

        >From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...>
        >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [KWChoir] need address for some
        >Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 04:37:22 -0000
        >
        >Hey all
        > I'm trying to get all the remainder of music out. Thanks for those
        >who sent checks to cover the copying and postage... greatly
        >appreciated.
        > Some who registered a while ago, I dont' have addresses for. If you
        >sent a check/mail and I didn't get to it this week, then I apologize.
        >
        >If you're still around and still interested, please contact me.
        >
        >Nan (Anne Dobriko)
        >Nuala
        >Carina Gonzalez
        >Ali Graham