need address for some

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10 9:37 PM
      Hey all
      I'm trying to get all the remainder of music out. Thanks for those
      who sent checks to cover the copying and postage... greatly
      appreciated.
      Some who registered a while ago, I dont' have addresses for. If you
      sent a check/mail and I didn't get to it this week, then I apologize.

      If you're still around and still interested, please contact me.

      Nan (Anne Dobriko)
      Nuala
      Carina Gonzalez
      Ali Graham
      Teffany Hunley
      Master Evan da Collaureo
      Gyric

      Thanks

      Erlan
    • Maria Foss
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11 6:58 PM
        Would love one packet of music... daughter and I can share.  Will send out check once dust has settled in checking account (long story!).  Hopefully that will be in the next few days.  Its $8.00, right?

        Thanks for your patience.

        Marea

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12 4:00 PM
          I wont be able to make KWC this year (will be busy moving to a new Kingdom),
          but I am a humongous fan of Josquin and would be interested in puchasing a
          copy of the music anyway. How much does it cost and where can I send a
          check?

          Keelin Mirymuth

          >From: "erlannordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...>
          >To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [KWChoir] need address for some
          >Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 04:37:22 -0000
          >
          >Hey all
          > I'm trying to get all the remainder of music out. Thanks for those
          >who sent checks to cover the copying and postage... greatly
          >appreciated.
          > Some who registered a while ago, I dont' have addresses for. If you
          >sent a check/mail and I didn't get to it this week, then I apologize.
          >
          >If you're still around and still interested, please contact me.
          >
          >Nan (Anne Dobriko)
          >Nuala
          >Carina Gonzalez
          >Ali Graham