Re: [KWChoir] Re: choir/stuff

  • Pam Gibbs
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
      Erlan,

      I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  I am hoping for a speedy recovery.

      Cathryn

      maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
      Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
      Roman.  Good positive energy will help him!!  It's
      been a really rough time this last week.  It looks
      like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
      doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
      looks like a long road!

      Thanks

      Make Yahoo! your home page