Re: [KWChoir] Schedule

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
      Concert is at 6:00 pm on Thursday, August 18. To see the full
      rehearsal & performance schedule, go to www.pennsicwar.org, click on A
      & S and then click on the Known World Choir.

      Arianna

      --- Carina Gonzalez <zencarina@...> wrote:

      > Hello all - this will be my first time singing with
      > Pennsic Choir and I was wondering if somebody could
      > give me a schedule idea.
      >
      > There is a possibility that we might have to leave
      > Pennsic early. *pout* My 19 year old brother
      > suddenly decided that he's joining the navy and if I
      > don't come home early, it'll be months before I have
      > the chance to see him again, and I won't have the
      > chance to say goodbye.
      >
      > I don't want to join the choir if I might be missing
      > the performance!
      >
      > ~Carina

      > Sell on Yahoo! Auctions – no fees. Bid on great items.
      > http://auctions.yahoo.com/

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • maria daggett
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
        Link to the schedule on the web
        http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn34/AANDS/choir.html

        we have also been asked to perform in MidRealm Royal
        Wednesday afternoon for something or other. *grin*

        While it's not on the schedule on the web, it IS on
        Her Majesty's schedule and will be listed in your
        music packets!!

        Hope you can join us!!

        http://mail.yahoo.com