Schedule

  • Carina Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
      Hello all - this will be my first time singing with
      Pennsic Choir and I was wondering if somebody could
      give me a schedule idea.

      There is a possibility that we might have to leave
      Pennsic early. *pout* My 19 year old brother
      suddenly decided that he's joining the navy and if I
      don't come home early, it'll be months before I have
      the chance to see him again, and I won't have the
      chance to say goodbye.

      I don't want to join the choir if I might be missing
      the performance!

      ~Carina

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
        Concert is at 6:00 pm on Thursday, August 18. To see the full
        rehearsal & performance schedule, go to www.pennsicwar.org, click on A
        & S and then click on the Known World Choir.

        Arianna

        --- Carina Gonzalez <zencarina@...> wrote:

        > Hello all - this will be my first time singing with
        > Pennsic Choir and I was wondering if somebody could
        > give me a schedule idea.
        >
        > There is a possibility that we might have to leave
        > Pennsic early. *pout* My 19 year old brother
        > suddenly decided that he's joining the navy and if I
        > don't come home early, it'll be months before I have
        > the chance to see him again, and I won't have the
        > chance to say goodbye.
        >
        > I don't want to join the choir if I might be missing
        > the performance!
        >
        > ~Carina

        > Sell on Yahoo! Auctions – no fees. Bid on great items.
        > http://auctions.yahoo.com/

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • maria daggett
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
          Link to the schedule on the web
          http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn34/AANDS/choir.html

          we have also been asked to perform in MidRealm Royal
          Wednesday afternoon for something or other. *grin*

          While it's not on the schedule on the web, it IS on
          Her Majesty's schedule and will be listed in your
          music packets!!

          Hope you can join us!!

          http://mail.yahoo.com