Hey all - music is going out this week

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Sorry it's been a little hectic... Music is being sent out in clumps,
      one batch went out, recorder stuff is next on my list and then the
      next clump. As specific requests come in, I shall sent it out.
      If I can send a large packet that includes more than one
      person's music, please let me know.

      OK< I"m going to try and get some sleep...haven't had much lately.

      Brother is doing much better, and the great Doctor's predict that he
      will make a full recovery but he'll be wheel chair bound for 2-3
      months and then in rehab hospital for anoterh 2, then home to my
      house for a few more months and with in a year he'll be walking and
      playng music again.......it's a big life adjustment for one so
      active, but it's life and he's a live and there were a few days last
      week where we were not sure that he was going to live, so I am
      grateful.

      Thank you for poistive thoughts and prayers, I am a believer that
      they do work.

      peace and music

      erlan