Firming Up Pennsic Plans

  • sca_cailin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2014

      Greetings, good gentles!

      Now that pre-registration for Pennsic has closed, one can assume everyone has a handle on whether they will sojourning at Cooper's Lake this summer or not...

      This is the Ideal time to let us know if you're planning on singing with the Known World Choir (and, really, why would you travel to Pennsic and NOT sing?!?)   :-)

      While advance registration for the choir is not required, it really does help the director (my honor this year) in planning.  The easiest way to register is online via the PennsicWar.org link which is found on the following page:

      PENNSIC WAR 43 Pennsic Choir

      Alternatelyl, you may always email me privately at: ChoirPower [at] AOL [dot] com.

      Finally, as long as you're registering to sing, this is also the perfect time to help your friend (or two, or ten) to join us this year!

      As always, please feel free to comment, ask questions, discuss, etc. here on the Yahoo group (and the Facebook group as well, should you choose)

      Musically yours,

      Cailin

    • shermanrichard65
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2014
      • sca_cailin
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2014
          ShermanRichard65 -

          There is no content in your reply to the 'firming up Pennsic plans' post.  Could you please resend?

          Thanks,
          Cailin
        • Eli Damon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2014
            I plan on joining the choir. I sing tenor. Lord Eli of Bergental (Eli Damon)

            On 06/23/2014 07:36 AM, ChoirPower@... [KWChoir] wrote:
            > This is the Ideal time to let us know if you're planning on singing with the Known World Choir (and, really, why would you travel to Pennsic and NOT sing?!?) :-)

          • Richard Sherman
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15, 2014

              Sorry about that.  Wanted to let you know that although I had initially indicated that I would attend Pennsic this year, I am now not able to do so due to some unexpected family obligations.

              Aloha,

              Dick