Re: choir/stuff

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2005
      Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
      Roman. Good positive energy will help him!! It's
      been a really rough time this last week. It looks
      like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
      doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
      looks like a long road!

      Thanks

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • Pam Gibbs
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
        Erlan,

        I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  I am hoping for a speedy recovery.

        Cathryn

        maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
        Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
        Roman.  Good positive energy will help him!!  It's
        been a really rough time this last week.  It looks
        like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
        doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
        looks like a long road!

        Thanks

        Make Yahoo! your home page