Re: [KWChoir] Re: Choir

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005
      My thoughts are with you and your brother in this difficult time.
      Here's hoping his recovery is swift and complete.

      Arianna

      --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      > Hey all.
      > I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
      > brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
      > still in critical condition. I'm not spending much
      > home time.
      > Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at events that
      > I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I quickly
      > sent out an announcement late last night and will e
      > mail people individually.
      > I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
      > mostly women!!
      > I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
      > and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
      > I've got you on the choir list.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Erlan

      > Yahoo! Sports

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
    • maria daggett
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2 9:19 PM
        Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
        Roman. Good positive energy will help him!! It's
        been a really rough time this last week. It looks
        like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
        doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
        looks like a long road!

        Thanks

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • Pam Gibbs
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 10 6:33 AM
          Erlan,

          I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  I am hoping for a speedy recovery.

          Cathryn

          maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
          Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
          Roman.  Good positive energy will help him!!  It's
          been a really rough time this last week.  It looks
          like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
          doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
          looks like a long road!

          Thanks

          Make Yahoo! your home page