Re: [KWChoir] Re: Choir

  • harpadillo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005
      Healing thoughts to you and your brother!!!

      My check for the music is on its way.  I look forward to seeing it!

      Take care of yourself, okay?

      Niamh (alto - can pinch hit tenor if needed)

      maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      Hey all.
        I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
      brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
      still in critical condition.  I'm not spending much
      home time.
        Prayers are welcome.  I'll have music at events that
      I make and for anyone who wants it mailed.  I quickly
      sent out an announcement late last night and will e
      mail people individually.
         I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
      mostly women!!
            I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
      and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
      I've got you on the choir list.

      Thanks

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."
      - John Lennon

      Discover Yahoo!

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005
        My thoughts are with you and your brother in this difficult time.
        Here's hoping his recovery is swift and complete.

        Arianna

        --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

        > Hey all.
        > I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
        > brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
        > still in critical condition. I'm not spending much
        > home time.
        > Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at events that
        > I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I quickly
        > sent out an announcement late last night and will e
        > mail people individually.
        > I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
        > mostly women!!
        > I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
        > and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
        > I've got you on the choir list.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Erlan

        > Yahoo! Sports

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Mail Mobile
        http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
      • maria daggett
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2005
          Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
          Roman. Good positive energy will help him!! It's
          been a really rough time this last week. It looks
          like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
          doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
          looks like a long road!

          Thanks

          Yahoo! Sports
          http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
        • Pam Gibbs
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
            Erlan,

            I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  I am hoping for a speedy recovery.

            Cathryn

            maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
            Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
            Roman.  Good positive energy will help him!!  It's
            been a really rough time this last week.  It looks
            like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
            doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
            looks like a long road!

            Thanks

            Make Yahoo! your home page