quick notes

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      Thank you to all who send good wishes for my brother. Prayers, good
      thoughts and positive energy coming is a good thing. Thank you.
      Regarding music. If there are groups of people I will be happy to
      send a master copy and you can photo it amongst your group or friends
      or whom ever! Just let me know.

      OK I need some sleep, it's been quite a long day.

      Again thank you for positive engery, my brother is still in critical
      condition but improving, slowly.