Re: [KWChoir] Re: Choir

  • Ysabiau Jolicoeur d'Avignon
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hey - I posted to several of theTrimarian lists
      trying to lasso some guys for this gig - we can
      keep our fingers crossed.

      My thoughts are with you and your brother.

      Warm Regards

      Lady Ysabiau

      Margot
      --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey all.
      > I've not been great at e mail over the last
      > week, my
      > brother was hit by a car while on his bike and
      > he is
      > still in critical condition. I'm not spending
      > much
      > home time.
      > Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at
      > events that
      > I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I
      > quickly
      > sent out an announcement late last night and
      > will e
      > mail people individually.
      > I have over 70 people on the list for the
      > choir
      > mostly women!!
      > I think I have EVERYONE who registered
      > with me
      > and if you get this list and get this e mail
      > then yes
      > I've got you on the choir list.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Erlan

      > Yahoo! Sports
      > Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy
      > Football
      > http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

    • harpadillo
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005
        Healing thoughts to you and your brother!!!

        My check for the music is on its way.  I look forward to seeing it!

        Take care of yourself, okay?

        Niamh (alto - can pinch hit tenor if needed)

        maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

        Hey all.
          I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
        brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
        still in critical condition.  I'm not spending much
        home time.
          Prayers are welcome.  I'll have music at events that
        I make and for anyone who wants it mailed.  I quickly
        sent out an announcement late last night and will e
        mail people individually.
           I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
        mostly women!!
              I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
        and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
        I've got you on the choir list.

        Thanks

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."
        - John Lennon

        Discover Yahoo!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005
          My thoughts are with you and your brother in this difficult time.
          Here's hoping his recovery is swift and complete.

          Arianna

          --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

          > Hey all.
          > I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
          > brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
          > still in critical condition. I'm not spending much
          > home time.
          > Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at events that
          > I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I quickly
          > sent out an announcement late last night and will e
          > mail people individually.
          > I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
          > mostly women!!
          > I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
          > and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
          > I've got you on the choir list.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Erlan

          > Yahoo! Sports

          __________________________________
          Yahoo! Mail Mobile
          http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
        • maria daggett
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2005
            Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
            Roman. Good positive energy will help him!! It's
            been a really rough time this last week. It looks
            like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
            doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
            looks like a long road!

            Thanks

            Yahoo! Sports
            http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
          • Pam Gibbs
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
              Erlan,

              I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  I am hoping for a speedy recovery.

              Cathryn

              maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
              Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
              Roman.  Good positive energy will help him!!  It's
              been a really rough time this last week.  It looks
              like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
              doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
              looks like a long road!

              Thanks

              Make Yahoo! your home page