Chorulus Pennsicus 2014

  • chrissings@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2014
      Greetings!

      Now that the holidays have passed, I'm turning my attention to other exciting projects, including this year's Chorulus Pennsicus performance at the Pennsic Choir Concert.

      If you sang in Chorulus Pennsicus in 2012 and/or 2013, please contact me off-line at chrissings@.... I'm going to develop a group Roster to include all members past and present for use by future directors.

      Please let me know if you are willing and able to sing this year, your preferred voice part, and contact information including your preferred e-mail address and a phone number where you can be reached.

      Once I know which of you will be returning, I will contact all the singers who auditioned last year. The size of the group will depend on the number of returnees and the mix of voices.

      I'm looking forward to hearing back from all of you!

      Cheers!

      Mistress Arianna Morgan
      Director, Chorulus Pennsicus
      Pennsic 2014

    • Jennifer Friedman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2014
        Hi there Arianna,

        I sang in Chorulus Pennsicus in 2012 and 2013 and would love to do so again this year! I am normally a second soprano or just suprano. My contact info is below.

        Hugs, and hoping 2014 is treating you well thus far,

        Eliane

        Eliane Halevy, OL

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional