Re: Choir

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hey all.
      I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
      brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
      still in critical condition. I'm not spending much
      home time.
      Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at events that
      I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I quickly
      sent out an announcement late last night and will e
      mail people individually.
      I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
      mostly women!!
      I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
      and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
      I've got you on the choir list.

      Thanks

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • Ysabiau Jolicoeur d'Avignon
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2005
        Hey - I posted to several of theTrimarian lists
        trying to lasso some guys for this gig - we can
        keep our fingers crossed.

        My thoughts are with you and your brother.

        Warm Regards

        Lady Ysabiau

        Margot
        --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...>
        wrote:

        > Hey all.
        > I've not been great at e mail over the last
        > week, my
        > brother was hit by a car while on his bike and
        > he is
        > still in critical condition. I'm not spending
        > much
        > home time.
        > Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at
        > events that
        > I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I
        > quickly
        > sent out an announcement late last night and
        > will e
        > mail people individually.
        > I have over 70 people on the list for the
        > choir
        > mostly women!!
        > I think I have EVERYONE who registered
        > with me
        > and if you get this list and get this e mail
        > then yes
        > I've got you on the choir list.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Erlan

        > Yahoo! Sports
        > Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy
        > Football
        > http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

      • harpadillo
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005
          Healing thoughts to you and your brother!!!

          My check for the music is on its way.  I look forward to seeing it!

          Take care of yourself, okay?

          Niamh (alto - can pinch hit tenor if needed)

          maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

          Hey all.
            I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
          brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
          still in critical condition.  I'm not spending much
          home time.
            Prayers are welcome.  I'll have music at events that
          I make and for anyone who wants it mailed.  I quickly
          sent out an announcement late last night and will e
          mail people individually.
             I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
          mostly women!!
                I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
          and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
          I've got you on the choir list.

          Thanks

          Yahoo! Sports
          http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

          "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."
          - John Lennon

          Discover Yahoo!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005
            My thoughts are with you and your brother in this difficult time.
            Here's hoping his recovery is swift and complete.

            Arianna

            --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

            > Hey all.
            > I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
            > brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
            > still in critical condition. I'm not spending much
            > home time.
            > Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at events that
            > I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I quickly
            > sent out an announcement late last night and will e
            > mail people individually.
            > I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
            > mostly women!!
            > I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
            > and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
            > I've got you on the choir list.
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > Erlan

            > Yahoo! Sports

            __________________________________
            Yahoo! Mail Mobile
            http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
          • maria daggett
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2005
              Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
              Roman. Good positive energy will help him!! It's
              been a really rough time this last week. It looks
              like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
              doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
              looks like a long road!

              Thanks

              Yahoo! Sports
              http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
            • Pam Gibbs
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
                Erlan,

                I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  I am hoping for a speedy recovery.

                Cathryn

                maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
                Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
                Roman.  Good positive energy will help him!!  It's
                been a really rough time this last week.  It looks
                like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
                doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
                looks like a long road!

                Thanks

                Make Yahoo! your home page