Re: [KWChoir] Choir announcement

  • Cheryl Brasch
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2005
      Please drop my copies off with Morgan Foley (Ageless Fashions) or Dan Carpenter (Red Falcon Armouries) at War Practice. I am looking forward to participating this year.

      Cheryl Brasch

      erlannordenskald <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
      Hey all
        This announcement will also be mailed to those who contacted me
      about joining the choir for Pennsic 34, so if you get it 2-3 times...
      oh well.
        The music is chosen and is ready for mailing.

      The music is bound in a performance folder and it's marked with
      directions and indications of where voices are to sing.  I do not re-
      enter music into modern programs and prefer to use music that is as
      close to the original, BUT in modern notation.  Tenor clefs are
      abundant – so C changes around.

      I will have music at Southern Region War Camp.  (Eisental)

      If you want the packet mailed to you, packet and mailing is $8.00.
      I've marked out parts for each and every one of you!!

      A few pieces are available for you to down load, and they will be in
      the files section very soon, but I suggest that you get the whole
      music packet.  While I am a computer user, and I started
      www.KnownWorldChoir.org, I'm having trouble getting what I need onto
      the web.

      Checks can be sent to me

      Maria Daggett
      One Lowland Drive
      South Nyack, NY 10960
      att: erlan - choir

      Cheryl Brasch
      Ageless Fashions
      Trinkets, Trappings and Trouble
      www.trappingsandtrouble.com
      724.712.3409
      724.282.3653
      cheryl@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • maria daggett
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2005
        Hey all.
        I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
        brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
        still in critical condition. I'm not spending much
        home time.
        Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at events that
        I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I quickly
        sent out an announcement late last night and will e
        mail people individually.
        I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
        mostly women!!
        I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
        and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
        I've got you on the choir list.

        Thanks

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • Ysabiau Jolicoeur d'Avignon
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 28, 2005
          Hey - I posted to several of theTrimarian lists
          trying to lasso some guys for this gig - we can
          keep our fingers crossed.

          My thoughts are with you and your brother.

          Warm Regards

          Lady Ysabiau

          Margot
          --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...>
          wrote:

          > Hey all.
          > I've not been great at e mail over the last
          > week, my
          > brother was hit by a car while on his bike and
          > he is
          > still in critical condition. I'm not spending
          > much
          > home time.
          > Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at
          > events that
          > I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I
          > quickly
          > sent out an announcement late last night and
          > will e
          > mail people individually.
          > I have over 70 people on the list for the
          > choir
          > mostly women!!
          > I think I have EVERYONE who registered
          > with me
          > and if you get this list and get this e mail
          > then yes
          > I've got you on the choir list.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Erlan

          > Yahoo! Sports
          > Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy
          > Football
          > http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

        • harpadillo
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005
            Healing thoughts to you and your brother!!!

            My check for the music is on its way.  I look forward to seeing it!

            Take care of yourself, okay?

            Niamh (alto - can pinch hit tenor if needed)

            maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

            Hey all.
              I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
            brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
            still in critical condition.  I'm not spending much
            home time.
              Prayers are welcome.  I'll have music at events that
            I make and for anyone who wants it mailed.  I quickly
            sent out an announcement late last night and will e
            mail people individually.
               I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
            mostly women!!
                  I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
            and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
            I've got you on the choir list.

            Thanks

            Yahoo! Sports
            http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."
            - John Lennon

            Discover Yahoo!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005
              My thoughts are with you and your brother in this difficult time.
              Here's hoping his recovery is swift and complete.

              Arianna

              --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

              > Hey all.
              > I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
              > brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
              > still in critical condition. I'm not spending much
              > home time.
              > Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at events that
              > I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I quickly
              > sent out an announcement late last night and will e
              > mail people individually.
              > I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
              > mostly women!!
              > I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
              > and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
              > I've got you on the choir list.
              >
              > Thanks
              >
              > Erlan

              > Yahoo! Sports

              __________________________________
              Yahoo! Mail Mobile
              http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
            • maria daggett
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 2, 2005
                Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
                Roman. Good positive energy will help him!! It's
                been a really rough time this last week. It looks
                like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
                doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
                looks like a long road!

                Thanks

                Yahoo! Sports
                http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
              • Pam Gibbs
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
                  Erlan,

                  I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  I am hoping for a speedy recovery.

                  Cathryn

                  maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
                  Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
                  Roman.  Good positive energy will help him!!  It's
                  been a really rough time this last week.  It looks
                  like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
                  doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
                  looks like a long road!

                  Thanks

                  Make Yahoo! your home page