Choir announcement

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 27, 2005
      Hey all
      This announcement will also be mailed to those who contacted me
      about joining the choir for Pennsic 34, so if you get it 2-3 times...
      oh well.
      The music is chosen and is ready for mailing.

      The music is bound in a performance folder and it's marked with
      directions and indications of where voices are to sing. I do not re-
      enter music into modern programs and prefer to use music that is as
      close to the original, BUT in modern notation. Tenor clefs are
      abundant – so C changes around.

      I will have music at Southern Region War Camp. (Eisental)

      If you want the packet mailed to you, packet and mailing is $8.00.
      I've marked out parts for each and every one of you!!

      A few pieces are available for you to down load, and they will be in
      the files section very soon, but I suggest that you get the whole
      music packet. While I am a computer user, and I started
      www.KnownWorldChoir.org, I'm having trouble getting what I need onto
      the web.

      Checks can be sent to me

      Maria Daggett
      One Lowland Drive
      South Nyack, NY 10960
      att: erlan - choir
    • Cheryl Brasch
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2005
        Please drop my copies off with Morgan Foley (Ageless Fashions) or Dan Carpenter (Red Falcon Armouries) at War Practice. I am looking forward to participating this year.

        Cheryl Brasch

        erlannordenskald <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
[...]

        Ageless Fashions
        Trinkets, Trappings and Trouble
        www.trappingsandtrouble.com
        724.712.3409
        724.282.3653
        cheryl@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • maria daggett
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 28, 2005
          Hey all.
          I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
          brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
          still in critical condition. I'm not spending much
          home time.
          Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at events that
          I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I quickly
          sent out an announcement late last night and will e
          mail people individually.
          I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
          mostly women!!
          I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
          and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
          I've got you on the choir list.

          Thanks

          Yahoo! Sports
          http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
        • Ysabiau Jolicoeur d'Avignon
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 28, 2005
            Hey - I posted to several of theTrimarian lists
            trying to lasso some guys for this gig - we can
            keep our fingers crossed.

            My thoughts are with you and your brother.

            Warm Regards

            Lady Ysabiau

            Margot
            --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...>
            wrote:

            > Hey all.
            > I've not been great at e mail over the last
            > week, my
            > brother was hit by a car while on his bike and
            > he is
            > still in critical condition. I'm not spending
            > much
            > home time.
            > Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at
            > events that
            > I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I
            > quickly
            > sent out an announcement late last night and
            > will e
            > mail people individually.
            > I have over 70 people on the list for the
            > choir
            > mostly women!!
            > I think I have EVERYONE who registered
            > with me
            > and if you get this list and get this e mail
            > then yes
            > I've got you on the choir list.
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > Erlan

            > Yahoo! Sports
            > Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy
            > Football
            > http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

          • harpadillo
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005
              Healing thoughts to you and your brother!!!

              My check for the music is on its way.  I look forward to seeing it!

              Take care of yourself, okay?

              Niamh (alto - can pinch hit tenor if needed)

              maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

              Hey all.
                I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
              brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
              still in critical condition.  I'm not spending much
              home time.
                Prayers are welcome.  I'll have music at events that
              I make and for anyone who wants it mailed.  I quickly
              sent out an announcement late last night and will e
              mail people individually.
                 I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
              mostly women!!
                    I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
              and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
              I've got you on the choir list.

              Thanks

              Yahoo! Sports
              http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

              "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."
              - John Lennon

              Discover Yahoo!

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005
                My thoughts are with you and your brother in this difficult time.
                Here's hoping his recovery is swift and complete.

                Arianna

                --- maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

                > Hey all.
                > I've not been great at e mail over the last week, my
                > brother was hit by a car while on his bike and he is
                > still in critical condition. I'm not spending much
                > home time.
                > Prayers are welcome. I'll have music at events that
                > I make and for anyone who wants it mailed. I quickly
                > sent out an announcement late last night and will e
                > mail people individually.
                > I have over 70 people on the list for the choir
                > mostly women!!
                > I think I have EVERYONE who registered with me
                > and if you get this list and get this e mail then yes
                > I've got you on the choir list.
                >
                > Thanks
                >
                > Erlan

                > Yahoo! Sports

                __________________________________
                Yahoo! Mail Mobile
                http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
              • maria daggett
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 2, 2005
                  Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
                  Roman. Good positive energy will help him!! It's
                  been a really rough time this last week. It looks
                  like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
                  doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
                  looks like a long road!

                  Thanks

                  Yahoo! Sports
                  http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
                • Pam Gibbs
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 10, 2005
                    Erlan,

                    I am so sorry to hear about your brother.  I am hoping for a speedy recovery.

                    Cathryn

                    maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
                    Thanks Everyone!! for the well wishes on my brother
                    Roman.  Good positive energy will help him!!  It's
                    been a really rough time this last week.  It looks
                    like he's out of the danger zone (as long as he
                    doesn't get pneumonia)and it's on to recovery which
                    looks like a long road!

                    Thanks

                    Make Yahoo! your home page