Re: RE:chorulus pennsicus

  • TheDivineM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
      Erlan,

      It's been a few years since last I KWC'd, but have been performing in early music groups mundanely for over 20 years, can sight-read, speak modern French and can pronounce middle and some old French, in soprano, alto, or tenor.
      I'll be onsite mid-peace week and am interested in an audition and/or you can hear my recorded single here:
      http://www.ravenboymusic.com/Sumer%20Is%20Icumen%20In%20Jan13th.mp3
      I'll text you with contact info.
      Thanks,
      Michele Buzbee