RE:chorulus pennsicus

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19 10:24 AM
      Hi folks.  In the last 2 days I have had drop outs from Chorulus Pennsicus. 1 soprano, 1 alto & 2 tenors.  This presents a problem.  I am leaving for war in about 10 minutes. IF THERE is interest I would like to open up the audition to current/past KWC participants. You must read very well, have a working french pronunciation and be available to rehearse.
          Ill keep checking my mail on my phone but let me know if you'd care to audition.  Call/txt me and we will arrange music and audition. 845-358-7576
      ErlanNordenskald
      At
      Yahoo
      .
      Com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22 1:08 PM
        Erlan,

        It's been a few years since last I KWC'd, but have been performing in early music groups mundanely for over 20 years, can sight-read, speak modern French and can pronounce middle and some old French, in soprano, alto, or tenor.
        I'll be onsite mid-peace week and am interested in an audition and/or you can hear my recorded single here:
        http://www.ravenboymusic.com/Sumer%20Is%20Icumen%20In%20Jan13th.mp3
        I'll text you with contact info.
        Thanks,
        Michele Buzbee