Cancionero de Palacio #433 Calabaca has been posted to KWChoir42

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
      Cancionero de Palacio #433 Calabaca as been posted to KWChoir42.

      Per Siri's instructions:

      - Sopranos top line

      - Alto/Tenors sing middle line, sing measures 6-10 and 12-15 an octave up (listen to the track, it will all make sense, and not have you jumping about vocally)

      - Men who are able to sing the Bass part, please do so

      Everyone ignore the repeat sign at measure 10 (misprint)

      Robyn
    • Dave

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
          Cancionero de Palacio #217 Pasame has been posted to KWChoir42:

          Per Siri's instructions:

          - Sopranos top line

          - Alto/Tenors sing middle line (Altos begin at A below middle C)

          - Men who are able to sing the Bass part, please do so

          For those keeping track - we will be singing this up a whole step from the written key

          Robyn
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013
            Hi folks,

            I want to apologize - apparently when I converted the MIDI files that I had for Sicut Cervus to MP3, it truncated them so they stop a couple of measures before the end of the piece. I took those files down from the KWChoir42 Yahoo Group site and replaced them with the MIDIs. I'll try to fix the problem with the MP3s if I can.

            Arianna
          • Krege, Barbara B
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 18, 2013

              Arrianna -- could you put the MP3s back in the files even thou truncated.

              I leave for Pennsic in a few hours and won't have computer access after I leave.

              I would rather have a truncated version, than no version at all.

              Thanks, Barbara

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 19, 2013
                Sorry Barbara. I put them back on the site with a note saying they are missing the last two bars. For some reason I was unable to get Wavepad to load the entire MIDI file that my music software produced, so that's the best we've got.

                Looking forward to singing with everyone. Remember that we are rehearsing in the NEW Rehearsal Tent over by the bathhouse!

                Arianna