Re: [KWChoir] Sicut Cervus instrumental MP3s

  • Tim Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013
      Thanks, Arianna!

      If people would find them useful, I can take the sung-learning videos from YouTube and turn them into .mp3 audio files for downloading onto your personal mp3 players.  Please let me know if you would find this useful, and I'll get right on it.

      Cailin

      Sent from my iPad

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013
        Are there sung learning tracks for Sicut Cervus somewhere else? The YouTube links Siri provided were instrumental, like the files I posted to the Yahoo Group.

        -------------------------
[...]

      • vivianne212000
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013
          Yes Please :) Vivianne

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Tim Thomas <ChoirPower@...> wrote:

          > Thanks, Arianna!
          >
          > If people would find them useful, I can take the sung-learning videos from YouTube and turn them into .mp3 audio files for downloading onto your personal mp3 players. Please let me know if you would find this useful, and I'll get right on it.
          >
          > Cailin
          >
          > Sent from my iPad
          >
          > On Jul 12, 2013, at 9:41 AM, Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn@...> wrote:

          > > Arianna of Wynthrope