Re: [KWChoir] New website - and Il prigioniero is uploaded

  • cailin_mac_aindreis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11 5:33 PM
      I, for one, need to send a big shout-out to Master Robyn who has been making the sung learning track .mp3 files for us all.  While Lady Siri and I have generated the 'kernel' for each song and sent them to him, Robyn's work is much more time consuming and picky than our have been.

      Todah rabah, Robyn!!
      (That means 'thank you' in Hebrew, for those of you who are starting to absorb Shir Hama'alot!_

      Cailin mac Aindreis

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13 11:23 AM
        "Four Hands, Two necks" etc. has been uploaded to the new website:

        (FYI - this is all Siri singing the parts...)

        Robyn