New website - and Il prigioniero is uploaded

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
      Folks,

      We once again ran out of space on the regular KWCHoir website for the learning track MP3s. So I created a new group called KWChoir42. You don't have to get approved, just go and join and find the rest of the files as we get them finished and uploaded.

      Or you can go to the links page of this group.

      I have uploaded the files for Il prigioniero

      Requests as to which remaining songs should get priority for learning tracks?

      Robyn
    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
        My priority order suggestion from what is remaining:

        1. Sicut Cervus
        2. Shir Hama'alot
        3. Mignonne
        4. Four Hands, Two Necks, One Wreathing
        5. Cancionero de Palacio No. 12 - Tristeza
        6. Cancionero de Palacio No. 217 - Pasame
        7. Cancionero de Palacio No. 433 - Calabaca

        Margrett

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
          Sorry--forgot to edit and take out Shir Hama'alot, which you already did.

          Margrett

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
            I, for one, need to send a big shout-out to Master Robyn who has been making the sung learning track .mp3 files for us all.  While Lady Siri and I have generated the 'kernel' for each song and sent them to him, Robyn's work is much more time consuming and picky than our have been.

            Todah rabah, Robyn!!
            (That means 'thank you' in Hebrew, for those of you who are starting to absorb Shir Hama'alot!_

            Cailin mac Aindreis

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 13, 2013
              "Four Hands, Two necks" etc. has been uploaded to the new website:

              (FYI - this is all Siri singing the parts...)

              Robyn