Re: [KWChoir] Shir Hama'alot

  • Tim Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 3:34 AM
      Hello, good gentle -

      It's possible you might need to refresh the KWC group page in your web browser.  The correct 'completed' file was uploaded in early April.  Check to make sure the file title that you see reads: "
      6 Shir_Hama'alot_-_Rossi,_arr._T._Thomas_4.7.2013.pdf".

      The final edit I did was to add the keyboard reduction (for rehearsal only), so if your copy does not have the two keyboard staffs below the bass part, you have the wrong edition.  If for any reason you cannot 'see' the correct edition, let me know and I would be happy to send it to you, attached to an email.

      Yours, in service,
      Cailin