MP3s

  • duchessfancy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
      I am trying to find all the MP3s for this year. I can only find 3 of them, the men's piece, Pastime and Since First I Saw. Am I doing something wrong? Are there learning tracks for the other songs?
      Help. Fancy
    • Jo-Ann
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
        The rest will be uploaded soon!  Thanks for your patience.  :-)

        Lady Siri

        I am trying to find all the MP3s for this year. I can only find 3 of them, the men's piece, Pastime and Since First I Saw. Am I doing something wrong? Are there learning tracks for the other songs?
        Help. Fancy

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
          Shir Hama' alot and Ach Elslein are now posted. Getting to the others ASAP :-)

          Robyn

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "duchessfancy" <fancy@...> wrote:

          > I am trying to find all the MP3s for this year. I can only find 3 of them, the men's piece, Pastime and Since First I Saw. Am I doing something wrong? Are there learning tracks for the other songs?
          > Help. Fancy

        • eli_damon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
            Is anyone else having trouble playing some of the mp3 files? Eli
          • eli_damon
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
              Nevermind. Working now. Eli