Re: [KWChoir] Men's/Women's Pieces

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 19, 2013
      Bianca,

      I was so looking forward to being at Pennsic and singing in the KWC. However, I hurt my foot at Lilies, and I will not be coming to Pennsic. Someone should take my name off the list. Sorry.

      Annabella
      Alto I
    • Jo-Ann
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 20, 2013
        Greetings Bianca!

        Indeed!  Here's hoping that the choir sections will be more balanced as in years past.

        Thank you for your question!

        YIS
        Lady Siri

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 20, 2013
          Oh ouch! So sorry you will not be with us! You will be missed.

          Lady Siri