First Message

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2004
      Well, it's taken me a while to get this group going, but here it is
      and here I am.
      This list is designed to keep the members of the Known World Choir
      up to date on all activities. Those who take the position of
      director will be made moderator, so that all can put out
      information. I hope to get pictures in the photos section, so if any
      one has some of the past concerts, load em up!. Also, in the Files
      section will be a great place to put music and other things of
      interest to the medieval and renaissance music community.
      I hope that you all join the list and I really hope that this
      becomes a tool for musicians and music lovers all over the Known
      World.
      You don't have to be a member of the choir to join the list. You
      can join this list, just because you want to support the choir or
      want to know when the performance is at pennsic.

      Thanks for all your support and dedication!!