Fwd: Re: [DragonScale] Fwd: Re: schedules / music

  • harpadillo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      Looks like a couple of my Dragon Scale Consort cohorts are interested in helping out recorder wise (maybe 3?).

      I can highly recommend them.  Let them know what you want them to do!

      -Niamh

      To: DragonScale@yahoogroups.com
      From: eric browning <gwrox@...>
      Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:09:16 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: Re: [DragonScale] Fwd: Re: schedules / music

      Yes! Bronwyn and I would both be very interested in
      doing it.

      Kevona and Colleen, wanna make it a quartet? :)

      -Geoffrey

      http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn34/AANDS/center.html#schedule

      > I have music and it might be ready in oh, I'd say
      > about a week.
      >
      > at the moment the line up is:
      >
      > Ave Maria (6 pt - SSAATB)
      >  - same initial phrase as the 4 part (sol - do) but
      > little different and heavier on the female ability.
      >
      > Tu pauperum refugium (SATB and recorder)
      > (always wanted to do this one)
      >
      > Mass sections are Kyrie from Pange Lingua (SATB) and
      > the GLORIA from Dux Ferrarie (hardly EVER done)
      > (SATB)
      >
      > Absalon fili mi (SATB) and ONLY if we have the bass
      > power to pull it off.
      >
      > Ell Grillo (SATB)
      > Scaramella (SATB)
      >
      > MAYBE the 4 part L'homme arme) problem with that is
      > it's in the middle category of possibly NOT by
      > Josquin.
      >
      > Ile Fantazies De Josquin (reocrder)
      > Mon Mary M'A Diffamee (recorder and smaller group
      > female voices)
      >
      > De Tous Biens Plaine (recorders)
      >
      > I am including some recorder / vocal things and will
      > be doing separate recorder sessions for any one
      > interested or if you know someone.
      >
      > Keep checking this group listing for updated ...
      > stuff.
      >
      > PS, We need tenors and basses... start recruiting.
      > might need to put together a  war chest full of
      > booty
      > if we get desperate!!
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Erlan

      > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site
      > --- End forwarded message ---

      __________________________________
      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/

      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."
      - John Lennon

      Discover Yahoo!

    • maria daggett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        I want them to play recorder
        HAHAHA

        <<<snip>>> Looks like a couple of my Dragon Scale
        Consort cohorts are interested in helping Let them
        know what you want them to do!

        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html