YouTube videos of "Shir Hama'alot" and "I Goe Before My Darling"

  • cailin_mac_aindreis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      Good day, choirsters!

      While both sung learning tracks and midi file learning tracks will posted soon, here are links to performances of the two KWC songs I will be conducting this summer at Pennsic 42. If the links are not clickable in your browser, just copy and paste into your browser's address bar.

      Shir Hama'a lot – Salamone Rossi
      http://youtu.be/hz5AZDNz0ac

      I Goe Before My Darling – Thomas Morley
      http://youtu.be/1qBYfNb59aU

      A couple of notes:

      The choir in the Shir Hama'alot video is performing the song one full step lower than we will be. The sheet music I uploaded is in the correct key for us.

      The men performing I Goe Before My Darling are also singing in a lower key than the one the men of the Known World Choir will be using. Also, the performance in the video is just a bit 'over the top' for me in terms of affectation - we'll be toning it down a bit! :-)

      Feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding these two pieces, either here in the KWChoir Yahoo group, or email me off-list at: ChoirPower@...

      Yours in Service,
      Cailin mac Aindreis / Tim Thomas