KWC 42 Songs have been added to the Files

  • jonisyngs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 3:17 AM
      Hello Choristers!

      The Pennsic Point app on my phone says Pennsic begins in 58 days. (Online Pre-registration ends in 16 days!) Please download and print the music in the file labeled KWC 42. The pdf files are numbered in performance order for those who would like to organize their music in advance. Two more songs will be uploaded soon.

      The school year is coming to a close, and my Pennsic fever is rising! I am looking forward to working with you and sharing some of my favorite music.

      Yours in Service
      Lady Siri Toivosdotter