Re: Re: schedules / music and stuff

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2005
      I know that this is a little later than usual with
      sending out music, getting websites up and running,
      but my year is a little different too.
      I am looking for a new job, and unfortunatly, I have
      had some medical issues which kept me kinda out of the
      loop for a while.
      But I report that things seem ok, I have fought a
      battle and won, not necessarily the war, but the
      battle!
      Needles to say, fighting at Pennsic this year will
      not be an option for me - :( maybe next year.

      And, I just got engaged, so mundane life has
      interjected into my personal life in the SCA, BUT,
      things are OK. Still need a job, but I am feeling
      ALOT better and more energetic...
      so
      music will come out shortly

      anyone who e mailed me will receive an email letter
      with instructions and it will also appear on the list
      AND on the pennsicwar.org set.

      We still need MEN to sing tenor parts and bass parts.

      milles regrats was in my maybe pile and I didn't
      select it.

      THANK YOU FOR RECORDER VOLUNTEERS - I really am
      excited about creating more of a collegium musicum
      with the Choir this year. Since so much of Josquin
      just is wonderful on recorder, I feel that it would be
      a great asset to include these pieces and it gives the
      voices a chance to rest in between.

      See you in August.

      Erlan

      PS< for anyone local in the East, I will be at Barren
      Sands war and Spring War Practice in Eisental just in
      case anyone wanted to attend a singing session. I
      will be hosting both singing and recorder at these
      events.

      http://mail.yahoo.com