Invitation to Teach and Perform at St. Cecilia at the Tower

  • Monique Rio
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
      Greetings!

      St. Cecilia at the Tower, The Barony of Cynnabar’s Period Music Event,
      is fast approaching, and we are looking for people to share their
      research, knowledge, and talents at the event.

      Date: May 18, 2013
      Location: St. Paul’s UCC in Saline, MI
      Website: http://www.cynnabar.org/cecilia

      If you’d like to teach we are looking for teachers. The class must be
      period music related and/or performance related. For example, a class
      on how to be a better performer would be perfectly fine. A class on
      filking modern tunes would be rejected. If you have any questions
      about the rules, please ask. We’re also looking for a couple people to
      lead some sight-reading sessions during the day.

      There is a concert in the evening. If you or your ensemble would like
      to perform a few pieces, let me know.

      Yay Music!
      -Jadzia
      Event Steward for St. Cecilia at the Tower
    • Jo-Ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
        I absolutely loved this event last year!

        Siri

        Date: May 18, 2013
        Location: St. Paul’s UCC in Saline, MI
        Website: http://www.cynnabar.org/cecilia

        If you’d like to teach we are looking for teachers. The class must be
        period music related and/or performance related. For example, a class
        on how to be a better performer would be perfectly fine. A class on
        filking modern tunes would be rejected. If you have any questions
        about the rules, please ask. We’re also looking for a couple people to
        lead some sight-reading sessions during the day.

        There is a concert in the evening. If you or your ensemble would like
        to perform a few pieces, let me know.

        Yay Music!
        -Jadzia
        Event Steward for St. Cecilia at the Tower

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)