Re: Chorus registration

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 8:51 AM
      Yup I'm here, You can always find me and if you're not
      sure that I have you on the list. It can't hurt to e
      mail me your info again anyway.
      name, voice part, what you'd perfer to sing.

      erlannordenskald@...
      e mail me off list if you need anything specific.;

      I will be sending out music info very very soon.

      erlan

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html