Chorus registration

  • Ysabiau Jolicoeur dAvignon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi - I am trying to contact Erlandr to verify my registration. Erlandr, would you please
      contact me?

      Thanks,

      Lady Ysabiau
    • maria daggett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        Yup I'm here, You can always find me and if you're not
        sure that I have you on the list. It can't hurt to e
        mail me your info again anyway.
        name, voice part, what you'd perfer to sing.

        erlannordenskald@...
        e mail me off list if you need anything specific.;

        I will be sending out music info very very soon.

        erlan

        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html