Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic 42 - Known World Choir and Friends

  • Jo-Ann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2013
      I'm on this.....  :-)

      Lady Siri Toivosdotter

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ccoate25 <ccoate25@...>
      To: KWChoir <KWChoir@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Jan 25, 2013 2:29 am
      Subject: [KWChoir] Pennsic 42 - Known World Choir and Friends

      Greetings!

      My SCA name is Lorelei Skye, it's been a number of years since I sang in the Known World Choir at Pennsic - and this year I am the new dean for Performing Arts at Pennsic 42. Greatly looking forward to hearing all of you at war. From what I've read so far - sounds like it is going to be a fantastic year!

      I've already been in contact with Siri Toivosdotter about scheduling for the Known World Choir Performances and rehearsls - but can anyone help me get in contact with the leaders for the Pennsic Youth Choirs and Chorulus Pennsicus? We have a new form for Performance and Rehearsal requests I would like to send them as soon as possible.
      Also, Due to Pennsic closing on Saturday, I'm trying to get an early start coordinating with any groups that are planning to hold Friday auditions at the Amphitheater.

      Please reply to loreleiskye25_at_gmail_dot_com or this yahoo address.

      Many thanks in advance!

      Lorelei Skye (mka Cathy C)
      Dean, Performing Arts
      Pennsic 42