Re: [KWChoir] CD - finally!

  • Janet Ryan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2013
      Hello!

      I'll be going to Musicians' Day, not Birka, but friends are going to Birka.  If you take along a cd of this past year's choir to Birka, I'll ask a friend to pick it up for me.  :-)
      Alison

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2013

        Will-do!
        Please ask the person picking up your copy to let me know it is your copy (as I'll have 1 reserved *for you*).
        Warm wishes,
        Ygraine

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 23, 2013
          Ygraine,
          I am sending you a check for 4 cd's (plus shipping/handling)
          Thank you so very much for your service!!
          Mairghreicc

          http://www.bardwire.com/