Re: music arrangement question

  • jonisyngs
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2012
      Thank you, folks, for the advice and links! I have made Choral Public Domain Library and IMSLP (as well as other music search engines) my good friends, and all of the music is free; a necessity as there is no budget for the Known World Choir. At this moment, if we were to perform all the music I have collected for perusal, we would have a two-hour concert! Of course I'm going to have to whittle that down. . . . . Selecting a variety of languages and tempi, looking at multiple arrangements of the same piece to find one that fits the group. There will be some four-part and some three-part songs. I hope to find a collection that you will enjoy and encourage your friends to come sing with you.

      Siri