Pennsic KWC & Youth choirs rehearsal times for 2013--definite yet?

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2012

      Siri, is this a definite that our Pensic KWC rehearsals will be 10-noon next year?

      I thought that 9-11am had been proposed for youth choirs rehearsals for Pennsic 2013 as the heat was also hard on the youth--who met for 2012 1-2pm Thur thru Monday, and then noon-1pm for Tue & Wed of the second week.

      I also want to plan my meetings with Youth Officers and the Youth and Family Council around the KWC rehearsals--so that I don't miss the KWC rehearsals.

      Knowing more in advance the KWC rehearsal schedule--I can schedule my meetings to not conflict with those times for 2013.

      When you have definites as to Pennsic 2013 schedule -- I would love to know what it is.

      Thanks,

      Barbara Krege

      Society Special Deputy for Family and Youth Programs

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2012
        Hello Barbara,

        This time change was to comply with a request from the Performing Arts Pavilion coordinator.  I'm not sure how set in stone it is, but I will certainly keep you posted!

        In Service,
        Siri