Known World Choir, Pennsic 41, Huzzah!

  • jonisyngs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2012
      Thank you, Robyn, for a wonderful choral experience this year! The songs played through my head as I was packing (in the rain, GRR!) and on the way home. Congratulations to Mistresses Ariana and Eliane for your conducting successes. Lady Erlan, the Children's Choir was wonderful!

      It was lovely meeting fellow vocal music enthusiasts and I am looking forward to next year already!

      Siri Toivosdotter
      Jo-Ann Sheffer