KWC Top 10 (was Re: Shameless class plugs)

  • annoney@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 23, 2012
      <<  I'll work on identifying some good editions, post them somewhere eventually, and bring copies to the war.

      That would be a good idea so we will all be singing from the same page, so to speak.

      The sopranos would not see much of a difference, but a 3 part version vs a 4 or 5 part version can be harder on the men trying to learn their parts.  And no singing group can afford to discourage the men from joining in and singing.

      Theresa
    • mlaf
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 28, 2012
        So, how much is shipping and handling for the handouts, if we can't get to
        Pennsic? Or are they available on PDF files?

        Melandra