The Echo Song sung learning tracks are posted - different group!

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2012
      I apologize, but I ran out of space on KWChoir41 so had to create KWChoir41b to hold "The Echo Song" sung learning tracks. It will also hold "Todos Los Bienes" when Eliane and I finish the sung tracks.

      Path is:

      For this song - please learn the choir I parts (although choir I and II are identical, just delayed). There is a small group aleady tapped to sing the choir II parts.

      Thanks,

      Robyn