Sending a 2 page handout of Pennic children, youth and family classes and activities

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2012

      Greetings from Barbara Krege, Society Deputy for Family and Youth Programs,

      For those of you attending Pennsic, there are lots of classes and activities for the children, youth, teens, their families and those who work with our youth.

      I have created and attached a two page schedule with a listing of all of these classes and activities.

      There are four European dance classes especially for the children and youth (12-1pm on 8/1-8/4), followed by a Dance Revel (Ball) especially for them on Saturday, August 4 (5-7pm).

      Lady Erlan is directing the first ever Youth Choir for Pennsic, with 8 rehearsals (8/2-8/9) and some performances.

      Please forward this document to your other discussion lists.