One more KWC piece added to files

  • gillyflower
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2012
      So...it has taken me a long time to make up my mind, but I've finally decided what piece I'm going to conduct for the Pennsic 41 Known World Choir! It is: "Todos Los Bienes" by Juan del Encina, one of the many many pieces in the collection called the "Cancionero de Palacio" from early 1500's Spain. (More info about the collection at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancionero_de_Palacio )

      I'll be working on the vocal mp3 files soon, and I know Robyn is going to help with that, but in the meantime, feel free to take a look/listen to the sheet music and midis in their respective folders at:

      The midis are just a hair faster in tempo than what we will do (I may change the files soon; if I do, I'll put a note so you'll know it's the "new" slower version).

      Can't wait to see you all at rehearsal!

      Thanks for your patience,

      Eliane

      Eliane Halevy, OL