Re: rehearsals

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2012
      In my experience the SCA has been very 'family friendly' and I see no reason the KWC should be any different. As long as he doesn't become a distraction....and feel free to step away as needed. Better to have you there 80% of the time or so than not at all!

      Robyn

    • treehugger24@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2012
        YAY!

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dsrubin2004@...> wrote:

        > In my experience the SCA has been very 'family friendly' and I see no reason the KWC should be any different. As long as he doesn't become a distraction....and feel free to step away as needed. Better to have you there 80% of the time or so than not at all!
        >
        > Robyn
        >
        > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "treehugger24@" <tuggerhugger@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > > This message is mostly for our director, gut input on propriety is welcomed (since i don't want to be "that guy")
        > > Originally I thought we would have an extra family member at war to help me wrangle my 4 year old.
        > > With that in mind, i had planned to join the Known world choir. As it turns out, I will be the sole kid care technician this year.
        > > is there a possibility that Wolfie could accompany me to rehearsals if I have care for him during our real performance? He is used to hanging out at performing arts guild meetings and church choir rehearsals, but he is just 4 years old, and I might have to step away with him on occasion.
        > > I have a low female voice (usually alto, but I can sing tenor or soprano), oodles of enthusiasm, and some experience singing polyphonic music .

      • Michelle (Maggie) Faid
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2012
          I'm glad you'll come! :) If you ever need a spare hand walking back or something, don't be afraid to ask me.

          Tegwen