rehearsals

  • treehugger24@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2012
      Hello,
      This message is mostly for our director, gut input on propriety is welcomed (since i don't want to be "that guy")
      Originally I thought we would have an extra family member at war to help me wrangle my 4 year old.
      With that in mind, i had planned to join the Known world choir. As it turns out, I will be the sole kid care technician this year.
      is there a possibility that Wolfie could accompany me to rehearsals if I have care for him during our real performance? He is used to hanging out at performing arts guild meetings and church choir rehearsals, but he is just 4 years old, and I might have to step away with him on occasion.
      I have a low female voice (usually alto, but I can sing tenor or soprano), oodles of enthusiasm, and some experience singing polyphonic music .
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2012
        In my experience the SCA has been very 'family friendly' and I see no reason the KWC should be any different. As long as he doesn't become a distraction....and feel free to step away as needed. Better to have you there 80% of the time or so than not at all!

        Robyn

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2012
          YAY!

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dsrubin2004@...> wrote:

          > In my experience the SCA has been very 'family friendly' and I see no reason the KWC should be any different. As long as he doesn't become a distraction....and feel free to step away as needed. Better to have you there 80% of the time or so than not at all!
          >
          > Robyn
          >
          > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "treehugger24@" <tuggerhugger@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > > This message is mostly for our director, gut input on propriety is welcomed (since i don't want to be "that guy")
          > > Originally I thought we would have an extra family member at war to help me wrangle my 4 year old.
          > > With that in mind, i had planned to join the Known world choir. As it turns out, I will be the sole kid care technician this year.
          > > is there a possibility that Wolfie could accompany me to rehearsals if I have care for him during our real performance? He is used to hanging out at performing arts guild meetings and church choir rehearsals, but he is just 4 years old, and I might have to step away with him on occasion.
          > > I have a low female voice (usually alto, but I can sing tenor or soprano), oodles of enthusiasm, and some experience singing polyphonic music .

        • Michelle (Maggie) Faid
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 15, 2012
            I'm glad you'll come! :) If you ever need a spare hand walking back or something, don't be afraid to ask me.

            Tegwen