'Sumer is icumin in' is posted to KWChoir41

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2012
      "Sumer is icumin in" sung tracks are posted to KWChoir41. Couple of things:

      - Pay close attention to the melody - it is likely NOT exactly as you know it (more on that at the war)
      - It's not sung in the key as written. We will experiment a bit at the
      war to see what works best
      - Won't necessarily be women on melody and men on the pez
      - Use the pronunciations as on the sung tracks. We will try to get a written pronunciation guide done as well....

      Robyn