Pennsic 41 KWC registrations and other info

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2012
      Current count:

      13 sopranos (8 1sts, 5 2nds)
      13 altos
      7 tenors
      2 basses

      As you can imagine, if you CAN sing a lower part (especially tenor to bass, and then alto to tenor) I will ask you to do that.

      And if you know of a singer coming to the war that can sing one of the lower parts but is not planning to sing with us, please do some friendly 'arm twisting'. The ability to read music is not a requirement, nor is 100% rehearsal attendance (if there are good reasons to miss one or two).

      And for those of you planning on singing with us but haven't yet registered - please do so ASAP so I can get an idea of where we stand.

      I just sent an email to all of the people I received a registration from (except the one or two people who didn't include emails). If you think you registered but didn't get anything from me - you might try registering again.

      Finally - I am working on finishing and posting SUNG learning tracks. I had to create a new group due to space limitations, so join KWChoir41 to download those mp3s. Some are up now and they will be going up gradually as I finish them.

      Thanks, and see you all in a few weeks!

      Robyn Solarius/Dave Rubin
    • Krege, Barbara B
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2012

        Here is the URL for the Pennsic 41 yahoo group, where you can join.  Barbara

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2012
          Wow. Those are *beautiful*.
          Who are the singers?
          Ygraine
        • Dave
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 13, 2012
            lol - thanks. Those are recorded with Judith Overcash on soprano1 and 2 (she will likely be singing with us at Pennsic) and me on the other parts. :-)

            Robyn