Re: [KWChoir] Re: Music for this summer

  • Michelle (Maggie) Faid
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
      I'm sure he'll have them up as soon as he can. Robin has made splendid learning tracks before. :)

      Tegwen

      On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Krege, Barbara B <krege@...> wrote:

      Yes, please MP3s for me too.  I don't know anything about midis and will be traveling on a bus for about 2 weeks before Pennsic to about 4 different cities, and use my MP3 player to help me in learning the songs, since I don't sight read.

      Barbara