Re: [KWChoir] re-newbie questions

  • Ysolt la Bretonne
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2012
      Something new since you sang last is that you should print your music
      off the Yahoo website. Also work on your part using the music learning
      files found there as well.

      Good luck,
      Ysolt

      --
      MaƮtresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP
      Barony of Windmasters' Hill
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2012
        Gotta love technology. :-> I've been singing with the Stanford Early
        Music Singers for the last few years, and it's ~so~ much easier to
        learn the music if it exists on CPDL.

        So it sounds like at this point we just wait. No prob. I'm good at that. :->

        - lisa/alys