Re: [KWChoir] re-newbie questions

  • Jennifer Kobayashi
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2012
      Greetings!
      I am not going to Pennsic myself this year, but usually there is a registration link for the Pennsic Choir on the Pennsic web site:
      http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn41/DEPTS/cultural.html
      Although there is currently a placeholder, the link does not appear to be active yet.

      Generally notice of where music and practice/listening files are available will be posted to this list, as well as any registration procedures.
      In the past there have not been auditions for the general choir; if there is some sort of select or smaller group there will probably be auditions for that.

      Information that has been posted to the list to date is here:

      -Jennifer/Gwendolyn

      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2012
        Something new since you sang last is that you should print your music
        off the Yahoo website. Also work on your part using the music learning
        files found there as well.

        Good luck,
        Ysolt

        --
        Maîtresse Ysolt la Bretonne, OP
        Barony of Windmasters' Hill
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2012
          Gotta love technology. :-> I've been singing with the Stanford Early
          Music Singers for the last few years, and it's ~so~ much easier to
          learn the music if it exists on CPDL.

          So it sounds like at this point we just wait. No prob. I'm good at that. :->

          - lisa/alys